Thursday, June 14, 2012

Finding Balance

There are good days, and there are bad days.

There are good weeks, and there are bad weeks.

There are good months, and there are bad months.

I've been struggling to think of something to write about this week.  Work has been much busier lately and doesn't provide the availability to sneak away to collect my thoughts.  It's Mid-Terms this week at school, so that's added some additional stress and late nights.  Plus, I've been in a good space.

June is a 3 paycheck month!  So, after getting paid on the 1st and paying off the credit card - I realized the Prof and I both have two paychecks coming this month!  Booya!  It helps ease any money drama for the time being.  Sure we could do better in a daily money management, but I'm tired of sweating the small stuff.  I'm tired of micro-managing and dwelling on the $5 lunch wraps and $20 drug store runs.  Life Happens.

It's time to stop wishing for the future and start living in the present.  We have good jobs, are ambitious about the future, and love each other.  Life is good.  It may make for bad blog writing - but it's a nice feeling.  Nothing lasts forever, but when you are living in the present - today is a good day.

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment