Friday, June 29, 2012

Paycheck Friday

Booya!  I love PayDay!

Unlike the Professor, my paychecks are always distributed on a Friday.  Every two weeks, I wake up a get to feel good about the work I do and my financial stability.  I'm not a person who works for the paychecks, but it does feel good to log into your account and see an influx, especially on a Friday.  It provides optimism for the coming weekend!  I can do anything - I GOT PAID!!!

I'll admit, PayDay felt like a much bigger deal when I first graduated college or when I was an intern during college.  Each PayDay made me feel like a millionaire.  However, a little bit of me still feels like a kid who won the lottery on PayDay.

I got Paid.  There's a Beautiful (but Hot) Weekend in the City ahead!  My baseball team is playing well and has an exciting series coming up!  Today is a Very Good Day!  Like I said - nothing like the eternal optimism of youth caused by a Paycheck Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment